N29372 - 1940 Waco VKS-7
- Starting Bid: $50,000.00
- 0 Bid(s) Reserve Price Not Met
* By agreeing to the terms, know you are both willing and capable of paying the bid amount, plus buyer’s premium, plus taxes and transfer costs, before placing each bid. Financing must be in place before your bidding starts. Be sure you have read and understand the terms which you have agreed to and have all your questions answered. All sales are final upon the determination of the successful bidder by the auctioneer. Each bid serves as a bidding contract.
* $4,000.00 wired deposit will be required before registration will be finalized.
Auction starting 12/1/2022 at 1:00PM EST
Auction Ending 12/7/2022 at 1:00PM EST
Located in Cincinnati, OH
Designed for navigational training the VKS-7 is a versatile airframe that has served as much as a trainer, an air ambulance, cargo and charter. Only twenty-one VKS-7's were built. This model is among the first airplanes with enclosed cabins adding utility and comfort to flight.
N29372 is owned by the former EAA Oshkosh Master of Ceremonies for Theater In The Woods. Danny experienced a rich career in commercial aviation and instruction. He has also written several books and works as a motivational speaker. The entire ownership history can be found in the auction documents.
The heritage of this airframe and N29372 specifically is a tribute to American aviation innovation.
Complete recover 4/73
New Paint 9/13
1000 lb useful load
70 gallons fuel
Overhauled 5/16/09 55 SMOH
Ball bearings replaced with roller bearings at engine overhaul
Bendix Stromberg Carb Overhauled 6/21
Engine and all accessories overhauled by Radial Engines in Guthrie Ok.
New battery 10/22
11/28/55 installed used prop starting hours unknown 752 since installed
Radio Dittel FSG 70
Auvonix tail beacon transponder new as of 2022
Standard VFR steam gauges
Motorized tow bar
Exterior: Cherry red with cream highlights
Interior: Brown and Green period correct with dual controls.
- Contact Phone Number 1-833-824-7243 ext 701
- Contact Email Address email@example.com
- Registration Number N29372
- Make Waco
- Model WKS-7
- Required Wire Deposit 4,000
- Optional Appended Bid Application Instructions 6% Buyers Premium
- Item # 396360
- Start Date
- End Date
There are no questions for this listing.