N6562V - 1980 Cessna 172RG
- 8 Bid(s) View Bid History
* By agreeing to the terms, know you are both willing and capable of paying the bid amount, plus buyer’s premium, plus taxes and transfer costs, before placing each bid. Financing must be in place before your bidding starts. Be sure you have read and understand the terms which you have agreed to and have all your questions answered. All sales are final upon the determination of the successful bidder by the auctioneer. Each bid serves as a bidding contract.
* $5,000.00 wired deposit will be required before registration will be finalized.
Auction starting 5/30/2023 at 1:00PM EST
Auction Ending 6/6/2023 at 1:00PM EST
Looking for a powerful yet comfortable airplane for your commercial IFR training or cross country flight? Look no further than the Cessna 172 RG Cutlass. With a 180 horsepower engine and retractable landing gear, this complex single engine aircraft reaches speeds of up to 140 knots. The spacious cabin and large windows offer unparalleled comfort and visibility, while the Garmin Autopilot system ensures precision and accuracy during your flight. Whether you’re a seasoned pilot or just starting out, the Cessna 172 RG Cutlass is the perfect choice for your next adventure in the skies.
8240 Total Time
Annual Performed December 2022
Useful Load: 938.3
Aircraft Sustained damage in July, 1998 – right gear door and nose wheel assembly were replaced, aft tail section repaired, new spars in stabilizer and vertical fin, right bottom elevator skin replaced. Further Repair in March, 2008 to Elevator and Tail Cone.
Overhaul performed April 2006 by Mattituck Services, Inc. at 6309 Total Time
Engine Tear Down Inspections 8/2007, 11/2020.
Overhaul Performed November 2020 by York Aviation- (check SPOH time and Overhaul)
McCauley Prop Installed in October 2007 at 6061 Total Time
Dual Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Displays
Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
Garmin GTN 430W WAAS GPS/NAV/Comm
Garmin GFC 500 Autopilot
Garmin GTX 345 Transponder ADS-B IN/OUT
Bendix King KX 155
ELT Battery Due July 2023
Exterior: White with Blue and Gray accents
Interior: Tan and Brown Leather Seats, Deep Blue Carpet
- Contact Phone Number 1-833-824-7243 ext 701
- Contact Email Address email@example.com
- Registration Number N6562V
- Make Cessna
- Model 172RG
- Required Wire Deposit 5,000
- Optional Appended Bid Application Instructions 6% Buyers Premium
- Item # 452903
- Start Date
- End Date